BE HERE NOW

Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29,2007

Well here I am, the greatest antagonist of computers and screens sitting here creating a blog. I don't think that I even really understand what a blog is but oh, what the hell, you only live once. So here I am watching the Patriots potentially make history playing the NY Giants while Sadie and Nora read some of their new books in their room. Jonah fell asleep on the first song I was singing to him and Molly just got home from Friendly s with her friend that is sleeping over. We had a low key day, still cleaning up from the Christmas craziness and toys are still everywhere. We watched Harry Potter five and Sadie spent the evening trying to cast spells when she wasn't in the bathroom throwing up from the stomach flu. I have no voice so the kids settled with no books tonight with surprisingly no argument.

No comments: