BE HERE NOW

Friday, July 11, 2008

This weekend we are having a birthday party for Sadie and Jonah for friends. They both have such wonderful friends and everyone is excited to spend time together. Sadie has decided that she would like to have her party at Stage Fort Park and that should be a nice, no clean up kind of party.
Last night when I laid Jonah down is his new bedroom that he shares with Nora, Nora was climbing on my head and I said to her "Jeez Louise Nora, get off my head!" and Jonah thought that was the funniest thing he had ever heard. For 30 minutes as I was laying with him in the dark he would say "Jeez Louise Mom..hahahahah." Then he started laughing so hard he gave himself the hiccups and said, "I laughing so hard I have the hippups."
This morning on the ride to drive Molly to work he took every opportunity to use this expression, "Jeez Louise Dad, drive the car, Jeez Louise Dad say goodbye to Molly."
This morning I woke up late because I worked the overnight last night and Gary and Jonah were sitting side by side downstairs changing their strings.
me "what are you doing there Jonah?"
jonah "Jeez Louise Mom just changing my strings with Dad."

No comments: