BE HERE NOW

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas meme thanks to Christa (sodonti)

1. Real tree or artificial? Real and all six of us need to be in the tree place picking out the tree. It's a yearly event.


2. When do you put up the tree? Usually in the first week of Dec

3. When do you take down the tree? Later and later, thanks to Mr Christmas himself, who I married nine years ago.

4.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I hate those gift bags, a total waste and no fun to open. Lots of paper and different kinds.

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? oh crap..........

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My father in law


7. Easiest person to buy for? Nora, Nora loves just about everything we give her.

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? Gold angel.


9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? Once a friend of Gary's bought us a Jamaican Santa who sang reggae Christmas songs which my children loved so we had to listen to them over and over and over that year, somehow, he disappeared.......


10. What is the best gift you received as a child? A fluorescent 80s outfit with bright orange suspenders and all. I'll never forget how psyched I was to wear it to school.


11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? Aunt Grace's peanut butter balls, Gary's chili and the morning of Christmas traditional cinnamon buns.

12. What do you want for Christmas this year? Four happy children, one loving husband, health and inner peace. I guess nothing then because I already have those things.

No comments: