BE HERE NOW

Friday, October 10, 2008

Timeless

Timeless

My time with you is less than the time spent in a sea of green grass

And floating waves

Diving under

I am swallowed by the flow of the everlasting

The ever timeless

Ness

Of us

One time I met you when we were much younger

And you and I were children

Babies really

Sweetly nursing each other back to health

I’m submerged and drowning

And there you are again

Using all of your strength

Against the stream

Of water

Of time

Of reality

And I said

What is it anyway?

What is it that look that you put on your ever changing

Clown face?

The face that I dream of

The face that I see

When I don’t see anything

Don’t believe in anything.

At the bottom of the ocean lay

Sparkling darkness

And shimmering light

You and I might

Die there

And yet we live here

Again and again.

No comments: