BE HERE NOW

Thursday, March 13, 2008

1. Do you like blue cheese? YES

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO

3. Do you own a gun? NO

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I have no idea what sonic is but I am guessing tonic in which case I add lemon.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appts? Sometimes, depends on the doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I am cooking them at this moment because I have cramps and don't feel like cooking any real food. Personally, they are not a favorite, unless it is on the beach, then they are ok by me.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Hands down, It's a Wonderful Life

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dark roast coffee in a HUGE mug

9. Can you do push ups?Yes, why actually I can do quite a few:)

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I hate jewelry, a total waste of money. I guess my wedding ring, but more important is the inscription on my wedding ring which reads "More than the ocean and more than the stars"

11. Favorite hobby? Exercise

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Crap diagnosis, no and no to 99% of people diagnoses with this.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Quick to anger, perfectionist

14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My hotdogs are going to overcook, can hotdogs overcook, I have cramps.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Not one single thing!

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, seltzer and wine on occasion

18. Current worry? My stepfathers health

19. Other worries? I will worry too much

20. Current hate right now? Trying to not hate, I guess I hate hate

21. Favorite place to be? Right here, right now.

22. Where would you like to go? Ireland, Italy, Africa

23. Name four people who will complete this? I chose to do this on my unvisited blog so probably just me:)

24. Do you own slippers? NO
25. What shirt are you wearing? A Cape Cod Sweatshirt
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure

27. Can you whistle? NO
28. Favorite color? Yellow
29. Would you be a pirate? Uh, Yah!

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything by Cat Stevens right now

31. Favorite girl's name? Oh come on, I can't do that! Molly Sadie or Eleanor

32. Favorite boy's name? Jonah

33. What's in your pocket right now? As always, a guitar pick
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Jonah feeding me goldfish and singing along during Sadies choir rehearsal

35. Best bed sheets as a child? Flannel

36. Worst injury you've ever had? Not really an injury but 26 hours of back labor with mr Jonah
37. Do you love where you live? ABSOLUTELY

38. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two too many
39. Who is your loudest friend? Julie

40. How many dogs do you have? None
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Yeah, Gary still has a crush on me

42. What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter 7

43. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms

44. Favorite Sports Team? RED SOX

45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens
46. What were you doing at 12 a.m.? Something I shouldn't have been doing because now I am tired

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Another beautiful day

2 comments:

Christa said...

Hey! I visit your blog!

madsciencemama said...

Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog? It makes me laugh and miss you all:)