BE HERE NOW

Saturday, March 15, 2008

another fun filled overnight

Ok, so I made the mistake again. I just can't seem to learn, can I? I worked two overnights in a row again, made a ton of money and am now suffering the consequences
or am I?
I have been meditating a lot lately. Like a real lot for someone with a western bent to most things and a mostly practical slant on life.
I have been thinking really positive thoughts and practicing that kind of self talk I always tell my clients about.
Hey, this stuff works.
Yesterday, I took Sadie to a class on Mechanical Engineering. What could have been a disaster was something so beautiful and special.
We all planned to go to this retirement breakfast for John on Friday morning and then Thurs night I remembered I had signed Sadie up for this thing for three hours right during the breakfast. What could have been me completely losing my mind and feeling like a failure and a seeing no solutions anywhere realized that this would all work out as things always do. It's so nice to remember that! I took Sadie after working all night (remember those two overnights in a row) and she enjoyed her windmill creation while I took a three hour walk in the woods.
Gary took the little kids and had a wonderful time with John and my mom and everyone was happy. I didn't have to do everything as I really never do in life and there were solutions to the problem there waiting for me.
Today I am going to get my hair done and I have asked Gary to take the kids to get their hair cut. This is normally something that I would do and enjoy doing and controlling. He is thrilled to do this with him. I get a few hours to myself and they get the time together.
Snow falling again outside, could be the last snow, you never know.

No comments: