BE HERE NOW

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ah, that feeling of the first snow of the year. I remember it really well this year. It came early and it came in with a bang and I thought, "Hooray, we are going to have a real New England winter!" Today it is another snow day and frankly, well I am sick to death of all this crappy snow.
I know, I know, not very positive thinking of me. I have a plan, don't worry. I am not planning to bitch all day long, just a little bit here. I have told Sadie that we are going to go for a walk and we are, just she and I which I am really looking forward to.
Just a little bitching before hand.
I want the sun back.
I want to go to the beach.
I want to go running outside again.
I want to feel the energy I feel in the spring.
Oh and why we are at it, I want to lose the 15 lbs I gained this winter.
Now.

I am hoping the walk helps.
Sadie's a good little hiker. It will help to just be with her.
Gary took the night off and is home with us. That will be nice too.
Alright, enough bitching.

No comments: