BE HERE NOW

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thirteen things I love


Thirteen Things I LOVE


1.warm summer mornings when you know eventually it will get really hot but it isn't yet and I can sit on the deck and listen to the birds.
2. The very first beginnings of fall when the air shifts and there are cooler nights and the leaves start to change.
3. My children's feet walking down the stairs in the morning.
4. The smell of my son's hair.
5. The way my teenage daughter can make pretty much any situation funny.
6. The sense of wonder I feel when in my strange line of work I am actually able to help someone.
7. Listening to my husband play pretty much anything on the guitar.
8. Eating ice cream at the end of the day.
9. The end of a really good run.
10. The way my five year old says "Are we going to go to the nother one?" instead of saying "Are we going to go to the other one?"
11. Watching my 7 year old swim in meets, in free swim, in the ocean and in the bath tub.
12. Yoga.......anytime anywhere.
13. The warmth of my husband curled up with me at the end of the day in our bed.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Tasina said...

Great list! I love what you said about your family....and...ICE CREAM! LOL

Christa said...

I love those summer mornings, too. Enjoying the coolness before the promise of a warm day.